Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nespresso inissia very disappointed!

Options
  • 25-12-2014 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I have a new nespresso inissia & I am very disappointed with it because after making one coffee the lights start flashing & don't stop for 10 minutes! So I cannot make two consecutive cups of coffee. Has anybody else have this problem? How can I fix it? Imelda

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Sounds faulty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

Did you unplug it or switch it off at the socket at all?
    As opposed to the switch on the machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭skinny90

Nespresso use thermo blocks so it shouldn't be flashing or heating up after each cup...it's designed in that way so the temperature remains the same constantly. It sounds faulty being honest

• Registered Users Posts: 13 BellaP

dobsdave wrote: »
    Did you unplug it or switch it off at the socket at all?
    As opposed to the switch on the machine.

I did not unplug it or switch off the machine - by the time I put in a new pod the light is flashing. Do u have one of these machines? Does it work ok? Thank u for taking the time to reply - I really appreciate it!

skinny90 wrote: »
    Nespresso use thermo blocks so it shouldn't be flashing or heating up after each cup...it's designed in that way so the temperature remains the same constantly. It sounds faulty being honest

Hi thank you for taking the time to reply. I know the model I have is the cheap budget machine so maybe that's the issue! What model do u have? Which one would u recommend ?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭braddun

return

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Does it need a clean/calibration run when using from new?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭skinny90

BellaP wrote: »
    Hi thank you for taking the time to reply. I know the model I have is the cheap budget machine so maybe that's the issue! What model do u have? Which one would u recommend ?

The thermo blocks work the same in all models...there is no difference in how the blocks operate in any of the machines...your machine appears to be faulty Id bring it backif I were you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭micosoft

Would you not just call them? Their customer support is excellent... they replaced my unit next day (couriered over replacement and took away faulty unit).

micosoft wrote: »
    Would you not just call them? Their customer support is excellent... they replaced my unit next day (couriered over replacement and took away faulty unit).

I tried their phone number but no answer - I will try again. Thank you for suggestion . I appreciate all your replies & advice!

• Advertisement
Advertisement