Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Positive MS customer support

Options
  • 25-12-2014 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭

Just wanted to share some good news from microsoft support today. I returned home where my xbox 360 is and decided id pick up titanfall for the week im here. I got a 14 day gold trial so i could get it at the discount. I put in the code and purchased titanfall but it cost me €49.99 which i didn't realise until after i paid for it. Purely my own fault. I contacted the ms support immediately to see if i could get a refund. They told me the trial didnt work because its only for first time gold users. I asked then could i get a refund. Not only did they refund me but they also gave me titanfall as a holiday gift. Very impressed with their customer service.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

I dealt with em once before. Very positive experience too. Puts some other companies customer services to shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,500 ✭✭✭Drexel

Dealing with them for RRoD they were very decent. But they had to be for that I suppose. Had to get two different xboxs fixed and the second time mirrors edge was in the box. Was a bit strange. Just the disc of the game in a paper pouch. No game box.

Maybe it was a mistake and it was the game they were using to test!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

I had a really bad experience this month. Was told my replacement would be 3 days, 8 days, 8 working days, 10 working days, this friday, 100% monday, 20 working days & finally, 'not sure'. Sent it to them 25th Nov.

It turned up xmas eve, luckily.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

ch750536 wrote: »
    I had a really bad experience this month. Was told my replacement would be 3 days, 8 days, 8 working days, 10 working days, this friday, 100% monday, 20 working days & finally, 'not sure'. Sent it to them 25th Nov.

It turned up xmas eve, luckily.
    MUST HAVE BEEN OUT OF WARANTEE? any time i have dealt with them they are like return to store asap and get a replacement

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Same had an issue with W7 key (installed it too many times) they sorted it in about 2 minutes which was nice.

• Advertisement
Advertisement