Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Driving/Racing game

Options
  • 25-12-2014 6:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭

Received a ps4 for christmas from the family, basically i'm looking for some good games to buy.

Apologies for the very basic nature of the questions- Can I play ps3 games on ps4 console?

What would be the best driving racing game to buy? The crew? Drive Club or Need for Speed?

I've made a list of games, are there any I should be avoiding? and are there any recommendations instead.

Call of duty advanced warfare or Call of duty ghosts?
    Drive Club
    UFC
    Fifa 15
    Grand theft auto V
    Killzone Shadow fall
    NBA 2k15
    Wolfenstein
    the golf club
    need for speed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Avoid The Golf Club anyway. Got it about 3 months ago since I needed a Tiger Woods replacement. Pure rubbish. This is coming from a big golf fan/player though so my expectations were probably a bit too high! UFC was a let down too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

The Golf Club is good IMO, been playing it since it was on Steam Early Access. Worth it for the amount of courses available.

Advertisement