Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lizard Squad are at it again (PSN/Live Down)

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Could he not play offline or were his games to be downloaded from the store? Have loads of people here at work complaining about it also but their kids had physical copies of games so thought they were going overboard!

I dont think they could. The first thing the PS4 needs to do once you switch it on is download a software update, so I think playing offline games would be out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

I dont think they could. The first thing the PS4 needs to do once you switch it on is download a software update, so I think playing offline games would be out.

You can download the update file from your PC and put it on a USB memory stick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

While a massive pain it was not being able to sign in and set up consoles etc I think what they are offering is fair, I'd have been happy just receiving the days we lost to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭AnimalChin

lajtel wrote: »
    Did you try things suggested in this thread?
    community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PSN-Support/Error-CE-33992-6-Solved/td-p/21004711

For example, "Try opening the share factory app"

Worked. :)

Advertisement