Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Any Compu B open on Stephens day?

• 25-12-2014 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭

Anyone know if compu b is open on Stephens Day?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,232 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Anyone know if compu b is open on Stephens Day?

Thanks

They were last year; I know as I needed to replace my MBP charger :o

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Asdfghjkl987

They were last year; I know as I needed to replace my MBP charger :o

What branch was that? I know the swords branch isn't open tomorrow and they don't have opening hours on their website but I'm hoping another branch might be open :D

What branch was that? I know the swords branch isn't open tomorrow and they don't have opening hours on their website but I'm hoping another branch might be open :D

I was in Grafton Street. Dundrum should be open as well; be sure to call them ahead of time to double check on times.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Asdfghjkl987

I was in Grafton Street. Dundrum should be open as well; be sure to call them ahead of time to double check on times.

Thanks a lot for your help, Merry Christmas! :)

Thanks a lot for your help, Merry Christmas! :)

And the same to you. If it's any use, iconnect in Liffey Valley should be open as well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement