Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Go Gym V Shoreline

Options
  • 25-12-2014 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hey all,

I am looking to join one of the gyms and was wondering if anyone had feedback good or bad, about either? Both have decent enough timetables and I see Go Gym has slightly better opening hours and is cheaper - but be good to get feedback about them.

This post is in no way inspired by the two tins of roses, pack of black magic, and small turkey farm I have eaten today !!

Paddy

(Ps.. on a side note anyone else joining up or going looking for gym buddy?)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Aronaay

If you are interested in swimming join shoreline if just looking to workout join go gym. Shoreline at peak times can have you standing around waiting to use weights and equipment. In go gym I have found that even when they are at there busiest you can still get to all the equipment you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Padmund

Aronaay wrote: »
    If you are interested in swimming join shoreline if just looking to workout join go gym. Shoreline at peak times can have you standing around waiting to use weights and equipment. In go gym I have found that even when they are at there busiest you can still get to all the equipment you need.

Cheers thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭FirstIn

Ah, the path to hell is paved with good intentions!

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭boardie100

im a member in Go Gym, as said above there is no pool but there gym itself is excellent and always machines available... there is a 3 month sub which might be an option to see if you like it there

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Padmund

boardie100 wrote: »
    im a member in Go Gym, as said above there is no pool but there gym itself is excellent and always machines available... there is a 3 month sub which might be an option to see if you like it there

Cheers Boardie !

Decided to go with Go Gym - as it had a better timetable with the type of classes I would like to do also, in addition to me rarely ever using the pools in previous places.

Now, few days left to finish up these calorie free, carb free, high protein Quality Streets & Roses ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement