Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

hope santa was good to you all!

• 26-12-2014 12:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭

Anyone get anything interesting or useful? I got a Sog Seal Pup as an unexpected present which made my day, feckin delighted with it!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭Kevhog1988

aaakev wrote: »
    Anyone get anything interesting or useful? I got a mjSog Seal Pup as an unexpected present which made my day, feckin delighted with it!

just got clothes from parents. missus got me the guide to self sufficien1

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭lostboy75

Fallkniven f1,
    Not gotten to play with it yet really though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

lostboy75 wrote: »
    Fallkniven f1,
    Not gotten to play with it yet really though.

Nice looking knife, what size is the blade?

Nice looking knife, what size is the blade?

Just shy of 10cm or four inches, nice weight to it, 4.5mm blade thickness, it's the first 'fancy' knife I have owned, have Mora, and an old Irish made imperial as well, which I probably have 25 years

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭thehippychippy

Got the Leatherman mut eod. Fecking loving it, but you wouldn't want it on your belt all the time. Heavy, but lovely. Though I'm not sure I'll use the c4 detonator tool for its main purpose. Also got wool socks, a book on knots and a voucher for Sportsden. Sweet

• Advertisement

Got the Leatherman mut eod. Fecking loving it, but you wouldn't want it on your belt all the time. Heavy, but lovely. Though I'm not sure I'll use the c4 detonator tool for its main purpose. Also got wool socks, a book on knots and a voucher for Sportsden. Sweet

I actually thought you were joking about the c4, so looked it up, wow. That is quite the comprehensive tool.

Anyone get anything interesting or useful? I got a Sog Seal Pup as an unexpected present which made my day, feckin delighted with it!

Just had a propper look at the pup there, very nice looking, enjoy it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Got a karesuando carbon boar. Between that and the leatherman wave I'm set. Next is to make a paracord wrap for the sheath with a slot for my firestarter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

lostboy75 wrote: »
    Just had a propper look at the pup there, very nice looking, enjoy it

Yeah its a serious bit of kit alright, feels great in the hand too.

Advertisement