Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nutribullet

Options
  • 26-12-2014 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭

Anyone know anywhere where I can get a nutribullet for under a hundred quid. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭fartyarse

Anyone know anywhere where I can get a nutribullet for under a hundred quid. Cheers

This should be posted in 'Bargain Alerts (Requests)'.

And I highly doubt you'll find one for under a hundred euro, absolute cheapest I've ever seen is €109 and that's long since sold out: http://www.harveynorman.ie/home-appliances/food-prep-appliances/blenders/nutribullet.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭maynooth_rules

I meant to post it in the requests. Doing it in my phone so messed up somehow. Can one of the mods please move it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,900 ✭✭✭clint_silver

I got one for Mrs silver for Xmas. Argos has them for 129. Hn had them for 109 but I missed the last one in blanch by an hour. High street tv website have them for 109. Argos reduce them now and again. They wouldn't compare price with hn so I got mine from high street website. Give it a week or so and they'll start popping up on adverts as all the wives realise they don't really like curly kale smoothies as much as they thought they would.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,143 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Op check out adverts in a few days it's a treasure of unopened unwanted gifts.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Moved to requests

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

99 euro in artane, behind the goblet. got one for my other half for xmas, there back open the 5th jan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭cgarrad

• Site Banned Posts: 180 ✭✭kellymick39

shakencat wrote: »
    99 euro in artane, behind the goblet. got one for my other half for xmas, there back open the 5th jan

He does be at all the diy and building trade shows trying to flog anything from h20 steam mops to magic spin mops to this nutribullet now.I bought a h20 mop from his a good few years ago,and it didnt work,brought it back a few wweks later and he tried to fob me off and mess me around when it came to returns and getting my full money back.My advice would be to be wary when buying from him.

Advertisement