Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Christmas games Help

Options
  • 26-12-2014 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Anyone having problems with games they have gotten on Christmas day. We got little big planet 3, lego movie the game and skylanders swap force all on disc and all which now freeze on load screens. I have tried other games i installed before this Christmas day even have watch dogs which was installed before but played after and that work need help thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

You need to chill, this is the 3rd thread you have posted in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

Isn't the network getting ddos'ed?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Anyone having problems with games they have gotten on Christmas day. We got little big planet 3, lego movie the game and skylanders swap force all on disc and all which now freeze on load screens. I have tried other games i installed before this Christmas day even have watch dogs which was installed before but played after and that work need help thank you

Nothing you can do but wait...

It's the hackers attack slowly slowing down, give it a few hours and hopefully it will stop....

Edit : maybe try disconnect the net and it may work?

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

Took it off the internet and they back up and running. Scared the S##t out of me haha thanks everyone sorry for the multi posts

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Took it off the internet and they back up and running. Scared the S##t out of me haha thanks everyone sorry for the multi posts

Its just hackers pal, give it a few hours they can go back online....

• Advertisement
Advertisement