Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

recording from digital receiver

• 26-12-2014 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

hello everyone and happy christmas and new year to you all.

i have an Opticum X7 HD XTS 703P combi digital receiver and i record from it onto a usb key plugged into the back of it.

My problem is that each recording i make only lasts for 1 hour 59 minutes and some seconds....then it stops recording....
    Anyone know how i can extend the recording time to say 3 or 4 hours per recording?
    the usb key is 128 G so it can take quite a lot of recordings.
    an example of my problem is that last night i wanted to record downton abbey at 9pm till 11pm.....i had to go out at 8pm so not knowing how to set the recorder "in advance" i just started recording at 8pm.....when i got home it had recorded for 2 hours and switched off after just an hour of downton abbey. !! :-(
    i cant find any settings that look like they wud extend the recording time but maybe i just dont know what im supposed to be looking at.....ive got the user manual for the recorder but its in pidgeon english so not a lot of help there.
    Would appreciate any help you guys can come up with.
    thanks a million.
    mike

Advertisement