Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tatoo recommendation in dublin

Options
  • 26-12-2014 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi guys, thinking of getting my first tatoo, pretty simple black latin words, only wish is the ink can stay longer not fading in years, anyone recommend a good one in dublin?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Fading depends on how you care for it, really. Keep it out of the sun, follow healing instructions to the letter, and you should be fine. I've a few that are several years old with no fading.

For black lettering, you've lots of choice. Colourworks, zulu, hydraulix, snakebite, skin city, primitive instinct (if i remember the name of that place in Fairview correctly!).

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Seancool

Thanks very much! Do you know which one would be cheaper?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,510 ✭✭✭dobman88

Seancool wrote: »

Everyone looks for cheap. Do not cheap out on a tattoo. Paying the extra for a reliabe studio/artist is always worth it. You have it for life and cheap can sometimes be disastrous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Seancool wrote: »

They all charge about 100 per hour. Don't cheap out on it, seriously. It'll be on your body for life.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

75e91447506e50fb0f73bd59a255b549.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement