Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camogie clubs north dublin

Options
  • 26-12-2014 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi. I am interested in getting back into playing camogie again and have recently moved to the drumcondra area in dublin. I have played a bit but it has been at least 7-8 years since i played properly. Is there any clubs that would accomadate and welcome new members like myself at my level in the D9/Drumcondra area?

Also when do most clubs start training again for 2015?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

Hi, I think your best bet would be to drop up the road to Na Fianna on Mobhi Road. Large camogie presence there with 4 or 5 adult teams, so you'll definitely find a team for your level. Training wise I'd imagine they'll be back in the next couple of weeks and with it being the start of the year you'll get the full benefit of your membership - I'm nearly sure they train on all weather pitches too so that's an added bonus. Best of luck

Advertisement