Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

iPad 2 16gb wifi options

• 26-12-2014 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭

Hi Guys

I got a 16gb wifi iPad 2 for Xmas, (not air model).
    I need more memory really, what are my options? I need 32gb. I don't mind paying extra money myself but what are my options? Trade in maybe or sell privately? Any opinions or advice welcome?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭evlgmaojr27ypu

piobhan wrote: »
    Hi Guys

I got a 16gb wifi iPad 2 for Xmas, (not air model).
    I need more memory really, what are my options? I need 32gb. I don't mind paying extra money myself but what are my options? Trade in maybe or sell privately? Any opinions or advice welcome?
    Thanks

tbh iPad2 is a pretty old model and I wouldn't expect to get much for it. Max around €200-€250 if sold privately or you could try webuy (cex) if you don't want the hassle of selling it privately (https://ie.webuy.com/product.php?sku=SAPPIPA216GWBLAA#.VJ2_RD4AKA). Personally I would try to sell it and get a newer version, as I had one and it was extremely sluggish with iOS8

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭piobhan

tbh iPad2 is a pretty old model and I wouldn't expect to get much for it. Max around €200-€250 if sold privately or you could try webuy (cex) if you don't want the hassle of selling it privately (https://ie.webuy.com/product.php?sku=SAPPIPA216GWBLAA#.VJ2_RD4AKA). Personally I would try to sell it and get a newer version, as I had one and it was extremely sluggish with iOS8

Thanks for that, I definitely won't be keeping it. That company says they will pay €195 for it. They are on done deal from 200-250 averagely. Could save a bit of hassle by selling it to them, are they legit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭evlgmaojr27ypu

piobhan wrote: »
    Thanks for that, I definitely won't be keeping it. That company says they will pay €195 for it. They are on done deal from 200-250 averagely. Could save a bit of hassle by selling it to them, are they legit?

Yep the company is legit, they actually have few stores around Ireland (https://ie.webuy.com/stores/) and I would recommend visiting one as the would give you an estimate on what they are willing to pay depending on how good it is. But you could always stick it up on Adverts, done deal or eBay for couple of weeks to see if they sell quickly, as you would be able to get a lot more for it than if sold to webuy (cex)

Advertisement