Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grant/Funding Eligibility

Options
  • 26-12-2014 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all, I have a question regarding grants for masters courses. I completed my bachelors degree in business 5 years ago at a university in Ireland. I took a couple of years break from studies and moved to Oz. When I came back, I decided to move to Germany and have lived here a couple of years where I have worked and improve my German language skills. Now I want to do a masters while working and have found a course from Edinburgh Business School where I can start and finish the masters as I like and study online. There are 9 modules and each module material costs over €1,100 plus another couple of hundred for taking the exam. That's a bit much for me to cover by myself and I don't want to take out a loan of €10,000, I could take about 5 or 6K. Are there any grants available from Ireland or the EU to help me?

Cheers in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 zoomloom

Sorry I was too quick to post and didn't see the student finances forum! Could a mod move it over? Thanks!

Advertisement