Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC One screen repair

Options
  • 26-12-2014 5:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, just wondering if anyone knows a good place to get a screen on a HTC One repaired or replaced in the Kildare area? Did A Very Stupid Thing getting out of the car today and dropped it....I live in Naas but work near Celbridge so somewhere in Maynooth/Leixlip/Newbridge would be perfect either (I found one place: FixMyPc.ie in Maynooth - not sure if anyone has used them). Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭sgt.bilko

Did the same, bloody expensive to have repaired. €180 ........

Will have to save up ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

2 places in Newbridge I'd recommend. There's the repair shop beside the Garda station and the repair place across the road from the O2 shop. Had a screen replaced in both on different phones and both places top rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭thee glitz

There's a place in Leixlip my friend has gone to a few times. I think it's
    near the turn before the bridge to the Salmon Leap, will find out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

fixmypc.ie in Maynooth (beside O'Neills) apparently does phone repairs...gonna be dropping my own down shortly to get it repaired.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭braddun

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

Theres a new phone repair place in Celbridge, on the Maynooth road.
    Its on the right hand side as you come up from the village.

Advertisement