Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfering!!!!!!

Options
  • 26-12-2014 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

So long story short, the ps3 account I made 8 years ago is a distant memory. My email is invalid now, and I forget my password. After waking up to a nice ps4 I took the liberty to make a new account. I made my new account and it hasn't logged in yet because of lizard squad but the account is saved. On my old account I m rank 80 and have 1.5 dollars. So, I want to use my new account to play gta. But I want to transfer all my info over from the old account. Is this possible? And how would I do it.

Thanks, Kevin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

Not possible. You can only transfer online progress.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭MW2FAN

You sure? I might give rockstar a ring.

MW2FAN wrote: »
    You sure? I might give rockstar a ring.

Yeah. Google it.

I'll wait for PSN severs to get back running. I'm not re-doing 1 and a half Yeats of work

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

its not possible. Everyone has to deal with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

I was a level 120 on the Xbox but only played for a week on PS3 so I only got to level 21, I'll be happy if I can transfer that over with my apartment and cars. It's not the end of the world if I can't though. I'll be back at that level in a week again anyway.

I'll just ring sony, or rockstar and see what they can do.

MW2FAN wrote: »
    I'll just ring sony, or rockstar and see what they can do.

There's nothing they can do. It's not a feature they made possible so why do you think they will make a special exception for you?

Christmas time optimism

Advertisement