Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second Child, First Birthday present Ideas

Options
  • 26-12-2014 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭

So my Lil man will be one in march. I know its miles away yet but hoping to nab something in the sales but haven't a clue what to get him.
    Since he is our second child we have the usual stuff already (vetch walker, vetch activity table, cody bear, ball pit, toot toot drivers stuff, books and trike (trike is pink but OH is going to re spray it to boys colour))
    Anyway we haven't a clue what to get him. Our daughter will be 3 only a few weeks after his birthday so we are getting her her first bike (in the sales) . I suggested a trike for him but as our daughter wont be using hers anymore OH is just going to re paint it for him or put him in it pink, im not overly bothered by that.

So any ideas?

Comments

Advertisement