Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer resolution.

Options
  • 26-12-2014 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi, just got a new computer for Christmas and when it came it was set on 1080p but the corners of the screen are cut off? I found a screen boundary that fit the screen but the picture quality isn't near as good... HELP!!!, I have a AMD card and am not sure how to get into the overscan option?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭danger_mouse_tm

Right click and go to graphics properties and advanced, Depending on your graphics card your settings may be slightly different. Put the resolution back up to 1080 and use the scaling sliders to fine tune the adjustment.
    [IMG][/img]snip_zpsd66b978e.png

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

If you have an AMD card the GPU Overscan often defaults to 15% instead of 0%. Pull the slider back and itll fix everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭anto3473

He has an intel card, as you can see in his screenshot. Change the display scaling setting.

That's my screen shot not OP's

• Registered Users Posts: 12 sean2257

How do I get into the over an option I have AMD and windows 8.1 Btw...

• Advertisement

Right-click anywhere on the desktop and select the AMD Catalyst Control Center

Click on the Desktop Management menu and select Desktop Properties
    goto scaling options on the left.

Advertisement