Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Probably a stupid question...

• 26-12-2014 8:55pm

Something I've been wondering about. My best mate and I both have tattoos. We both like solid black designs with little to no shading and we have almost the same skin tone.
    But - my tattoos are darker than hers. Even ones we got around the same time. In fact my oldest tat (5 years now) is darker than some of her newer ones, and it's not been touched up.
    Even the other week she got a new one, and she needs to go get it touched up next week. I've never had a touch up yet, because I don't think my tats have faded enough to warrant one.
    What causes tattoos to show up clearer on some people rather than others?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Skin type, pigmentation, how you look after it while healing, exosure to sun, quality of ink used etc

Advertisement