Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBC Radio Stations on Roberts 93i WiFi Radio

Options
  • 26-12-2014 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all
    Not sure if this is the right place to post this but if there is a better place please advise by reply.
    For years I have listened to BBC Radio 4 on LW and endured the poor sound quality. Then two years ago I started listing to it on my daughters ipod via the router in our house, sound quality is perfect so I splashed out this Christmas and treated myself to a Roberts 93i WiFi, DAB, FM, radio. Living in the Wicklow mountains there is no DAB signal and FM is only good for RTE and our local station East cost FM. However on WiFi I can get any station I like around the world except BBC Radio 1,2,3,4 or 5. The stations come up but will not load and then time out. I have checked the radio software and it is up to date, the problem is even more confusing given the fact that I can connect to the BBC World Service !

I am connecting to the same router as used by the ipod, tablet and home PC, I can receive all the BBC stations on these devices but cannot get them to load on the Internet radio.

Anyone came across this problem, is their a fix ?

Advertisement