Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connacht v Munster. 1/1/15 - Tickets ?

Options
  • 26-12-2014 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭

Trying to get a ticket on tickets.ie but it keeps saying not available, contact the sportsground. Is it a sell out allready ?

Westy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Tickets for the main stand and clan stand were sold out before Christmas, with tickets left for the Bohermore and College Road terraces. There was talk of adding additional terracing. I'm pretty sure if you call in to the Sportsground you'll get a ticket

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭westgolf

Zzippy wrote: »
    Tickets for the main stand and clan stand were sold out before Christmas, with tickets left for the Bohermore and College Road terraces. There was talk of adding additional terracing. I'm pretty sure if you call in to the Sportsground you'll get a ticket

Cheers for that Zzippy, will do.

westy

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭youngrun

Office closed till Monday at Sportsground, wonder is it sold out altogether given nothing on ticket site ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

From Twitter:
    Connacht Rugby @connachtrugby · 2h 2 hours ago

Connacht v Munster game on New Years Day is currently SOLD OUT! But we'll be looking at option of further additional capacity. Update on Mon

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭westgolf

An update. Got my two tickets. There was approx 15 left for the bohermore terrace at 3.00pm.

Thanks for the help.

Westy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement