Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday 27th

• 26-12-2014 10:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭

Plenty to get stuck into tomorrow, including the two big chases at Leopardstown and Chepstow. The one I like goes at Kempton in the first, storm force ten 4/1 ew looks fair now that he's getting a bit of extra weight from his conqurer that day bivouac

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Groody Hill should have a chance of landing the pp chase tomorrow. Won a hurdle race last month (disqualified for banned substance) so should be well fit, couple of pounds lower than when going close in this race a few seasons back , not a lot of miles on the clock and the champ on board. I guess if the money comes, he's trying but you just never know........... Over at Chepstow, I've gone with Benvolio to give Nichols another welsh national, I've wrapped the two in an ew double for small stakes. My main bet goes in the first at kempton.

BumperD wrote: »
    Plenty to get stuck into tomorrow, including the two big chases at Leopardstown and Chepstow. The one I like goes at Kempton in the first, storm force ten 4/1 ew looks fair now that he's getting a bit of extra weight from his conqurer that day bivouac

Well storm force ten was poor. Nicholls is firing them in at Kempton. Ballycasey a big price if he jumps today

Super from Barry G there!!!

BumperD wrote: »
    Groody Hill should have a chance of landing the pp chase tomorrow. Won a hurdle race last month (disqualified for banned substance) so should be well fit, couple of pounds lower than when going close in this race a few seasons back , not a lot of miles on the clock and the champ on board. I guess if the money comes, he's trying but you just never know........... Over at Chepstow, I've gone with Benvolio to give Nichols another welsh national, I've wrapped the two in an ew double for small stakes. My main bet goes in the first at kempton.

Benvolio chinned. Great race. Will be delighted if Groody Hill finishes in the money

Oh Dessie Schill made a right balls up!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

The resentment in walshes voice is laughable.. delighted with that result after they pulled the horse last time out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Plot horse beats plot horse lol

The resentment in walshes voice is laughable.. delighted with that result after they pulled the horse last time out

He forgot to tie his laces the last day, thats what happened :pac:

Is that your plot horse in the last at Limerick?

Theslattmanssister

I reckon Johner's all over it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

lol

Ah i have to back that!

• Advertisement
Advertisement