Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

marketing a commissioner for oaths / peace commissioner

Options
  • 26-12-2014 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

I recently became a commissioner for oaths & peace commissioner. I have come on here looking for advice on how to market the services. I am very accessible 7 days a week. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭gooseygander

Ensure that your local Gardai and district court clerk/services are aware of your new post, also that all your local solicitors are notified of your recent appointment. Best of luck ��

• Registered Users Posts: 78,423 ✭✭✭✭Victor

If you are a solicitor, there may be specific restrictions. Find out what those are.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭capefear

Peace commissioners aren't allowed charge for their signatures so don't advertise that part of the service :-).

• Registered Users Posts: 13 pottygoleor

Where are you located and how do I contact you ? I need a Peace Commissioner to sign a document , Thanks .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭cerastes

I recently became a commissioner for oaths & peace commissioner. I have come on here looking for advice on how to market the services. I am very accessible 7 days a week. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

What do these posts actually do, ie what service do they perform and why? isnt this something a solicitor might do?
    and how does one become one of the above mentioned titled roles?

• Advertisement
Advertisement