Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming related Christmas gifts

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,614 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Present for meself, like. 8 big ones in Eason's of all places.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Wouldn't go packing them up too soon. If you are a stickler for accurate emulation, the emulation is a bit naff apparently (Castlevania 3 not working is a sure sign of a terrible emulator) with a lot of games not really working. Probably grand if you are not too pushed but I find everdrives better (but immensely expensive) and are at least authentic.

Have to say, everything I've tried so far has worked splendidly, including SuperFX based stuff. There's also now a method of playing backups, so everything is boxed up and ready to go into the in-laws basement to gather dust for a while until we move into a place that'll accommodate all the consoles and games I've built up... well, apart from the N64, but I need to get a thin 4mm hex driver so I can clip the region protection bits off on that particular console

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Got gifted Super Smash Bros Wii U, and Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D on pre-order!

Advertisement