Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog needs to be rehomed.

• 27-12-2014 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I know a few of you will not like this thread and to be honest, I don't like doing this but I have tried every other avenue and all are dead ends. I rescued a dog from the pound a few weeks ago and to begin with all was fine. My own dog whom i have had for 4 years started to attack the rescue. I soon realised it was more than play fighting when I seen her go for his throat. She is normally placid but really don't want the rescue around her, ever. I can keep them separated within reason when I'm home but I work 40 hour job and am gone alot. The person I had popping in and out to check on the dogs will no longer as they are frightened of the fighting and when playing with my 10 yr old child, will try snap at their face (in play) but am afraid he will bite. Rescues are saying they cannot help and I cannot find him a home. He is energetic but would make a great companion to someone living alone. Any helpful suggestions welcome.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement