Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Severe tooth ache

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

Shingles are not so bad... my mother had them, she was a bit uncomfortable, but nothing too major.

Then again, this woman would carry 6 bags of shopping in each hand with four kids swinging out of her, week in week out... my wife won't even do the shopping unless she can get a parking space close to the door... Irish mammys of old, tough ladies eh...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

lost two pre molar tooths in last 6 years one on both sides basically,due to avoiding going to dentist,then to save few euros to get it extracted rtaher then getting canal done :( the pain is insane,i remember going to pharmacy to get some pain killers,and i swear it was like asking for heroin :rolleyes:

On the other note more then 7 years ago was on a flight 3 hours,and had flu at that time,little did i know that having any mucus in nose and given pressurized plane at altitude over 10km will force any liquids from the nose to the ears,the pain was unbearable and i couldnt figure out what was causing it,and just before landing it got to the point where i almost passed out from the pain as i felt like needle is being pushed into my ear drum,went to see doc week later before flying home and got told what the issue was and basically was seconds away from loosing ear drum,due to pressure,which created rupture,not to mention warning not to fly back due to risk of loosing hearing on one side.so yeah tooth and ears can be reall b*** when not treated at time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭flutered

i have gout, it is only a minor inconvenience campared to my ostioarthritis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭YellowFeather

Got myself some very weird bite or something on my ankle in Thailand a few years ago. We never did figure out exactly what it was, but at one stage I could almost see it bubbling - literally. There was an almost circle of skin burning away. It hurt. A lot.

However, Electric Picnic was on a few weeks later, and it seemed to be healing, so off I went.

It was the rainy EP of 2011 (I think) and my ankle did not like being covered in whatever the fck is in those piles of mud.

Ended up with a bone marrow infection. I took about four hours before admitting defeat and going into hospital. Those four hours felt like somebody had a lighter in the inside of my skin.

Advertisement