If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you hold an item

Options
  • 27-12-2014 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm looking to buy a projector it says its in stock when I check on line but I'd like to be able to reserve it as it is a long drive to the Belfast store. Could some one get it held for me or check the stock level as I don't want to drive up if there is only one left in stock and I can't get it held thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi I'm looking to buy a projector it says its in stock when I check on line but I'd like to be able to reserve it as it is a long drive to the Belfast store. Could some one get it held for me or check the stock level as I don't want to drive up if there is only one left in stock and I can't get it held thanks.
    Hi Thenightrider.

Which projector are you interested in and I can have a check for you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

Hi Thenightrider.

Optoma hd141x
    Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Thenightrider.

Optoma hd141x
    Thanks
    Hi Thenightrider.

We can have one of these projector shipped to you to save on the drive to the store.
    The price on this projector is 529.99 Euro (Inc Delivery)
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200760-hd141x.aspx

Or if you would like to collect we could get one ordered in for you for collection at the Belfast store.

Let me know what you think, any questions please ask.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.