Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due September 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,349 ✭✭✭naughto

Baby Aaron arrived yesterday morning at 4.30am 8lb 12 very quick delivery my wife got pains at 3am baby out at 4.30 no time for pain relief

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Tilly Tally

naughto wrote: »
    Baby Aaron arrived yesterday morning at 4.30am 8lb 12 very quick delivery my wife got pains at 3am baby out at 4.30 no time for pain relief

congratulations, that's great news. Hope all are well. Wow,so quick!

Best of luck Pandapoo. Hope everything goes well for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,349 ✭✭✭naughto

congratulations, that's great news. Hope all are well. Wow,so quick!

All fine she was in a bit of shock yesterday as you can imagine with such a quick delivery. This is baby number 2 for us home tomorrow.

naughto wrote: »
    All fine she was in a bit of shock yesterday as you can imagine with such a quick delivery. This is baby number 2 for us home tomorrow.

oh I can only imagine the shock but at least its all over and you can settle into family life. I'm hoping for a little more time than that,if only so I don't deliver in the car!! Officially due today wit baby no. 2.

• Advertisement

Baby Evan arrived yesterday at 6.07pm weighing 9lbs 2.5ozs! Had fairly rough 24hrs in labour and unfortunately he got distressed and we needed emergency C section. But all is well now and he's perfect!

Hope everyone else are doing well.

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Kaylami

Baby Evan arrived yesterday at 6.07pm weighing 9lbs 2.5ozs! Had fairly rough 24hrs in labour and unfortunately he got distressed and we needed emergency C section. But all is well now and he's perfect!

Hope everyone else are doing well.

Congratulations Tilly Tally ! He was a great weight x

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

My little lady came into the world last Saturday. She's perfect :) so good, great sleeper and breastfeeding is going really well thankfully.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭je551e

Baby boy arrived 3 weeks early last week at 6lbs , we're both doing great.

Congrats to all who've had their baby and best of luck to who's left.

Congratulations PandaPoo and je551e!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭ainy

je551e wrote:
    Baby boy arrived 3 weeks early last week at 6lbs , we're both doing great.

congrats je55e! so delighted for you. Been keeping an eye out for your news, I was from the march thread this year!

ainy wrote: »
    congrats je55e! so delighted for you. Been keeping an eye out for your news, I was from the march thread this year!

Ah thanks ainy , hope you and your little girl doing well. Delighted to have my boy here safe and sound!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭cruais

Popping in from the october thread.

Had to have an emergency c section and our little prince arrived 3 weeks early weighing 5lbs 7 oz.

He is doing really well thank god

cruais wrote: »
    Popping in from the october thread.

Had to have an emergency c section and our little prince arrived 3 weeks early weighing 5lbs 7 oz.

He is doing really well thank god

Congratulations cruais!

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭texas star

Congrats to everyone my beautiful flower arrived Monday 14 Sept at 2.22am weighting 8-12.Alva May :D

Congratulations texas star beautiful name!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Congratulations to everybody! :)

My little lady arrived on Saturday, September 19th. The delivery was pretty traumatic but we're both doing great and I couldn't be happier.

Novella wrote: »
    Congratulations to everybody! :)

My little lady arrived on Saturday, September 19th. The delivery was pretty traumatic but we're both doing great and I couldn't be happier.

Congratulations!

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭sullivk

Congratulations ladies!!
    Following induction, our gorgeous little lady Harriet arrived last Saturday the 19th weighing 7lbs 9.5oz.

She had a short spell in SCBU for mucus and low sats but we took her home in Tuesday and she's doing great.
    Hope everyone is doing okay x

Just wondering how's everyone doing , my little boy doing great, walking and all now how time flies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Leogirl

Wow!! Walking?? We've started standing unaided for a few seconds, cruising furniture etc. Hard to believe how fast they grow!!

Hey that's brilliant walking my little lady is on the move too.I can't believe it's nearly a year.I had a very traumatic birth and am only starting to get over it now.Its takes time.Are u planning anything nice for your LO birthday?I want to do that thing called cake smash I'll have to see.How your little fella eating?Alva-May is great thank god hopefully I'll try and wean her off the boob end off September:)

I just read the first few pages of the thread, god im emotional looking at it. I remember how I felt when I first posted, the day after I found out :) where has the time gone. Im so excited to have another.
    Can't believe some babies are walking! Rachel will stand for a few seconds and cruise around furniture, she eats so much food, is a complete whinge bag when she wants something :o but 99% of the time she's super happy and always making us laugh. Still sleeping 12 hours a night too :D still have to pinch myself that she's all mine!

Leogirl wrote: »
    Wow!! Walking?? We've started standing unaided for a few seconds, cruising furniture etc. Hard to believe how fast they grow!!

I know crazy isn't it he started crawling at 7 months and walking at 9 months, didn't have a baby for long

texas star wrote: »
    Hey that's brilliant walking my little lady is on the move too.I can't believe it's nearly a year.I had a very traumatic birth and am only starting to get over it now.Its takes time.Are u planning anything nice for your LO birthday?I want to do that thing called cake smash I'll have to see.How your little fella eating?Alva-May is great thank god hopefully I'll try and wean her off the boob end off September:)
    Great to hear form everyone , I'm thinking of doing a themed birthday and having it at home ... Food here was a nightmare dairy intolerance and reflux but in the last month we've really come along. What you doing for birthday?

PandaPoo wrote: »
    I just read the first few pages of the thread, god im emotional looking at it. I remember how I felt when I first posted, the day after I found out :) where has the time gone. Im so excited to have another.
    Can't believe some babies are walking! Rachel will stand for a few seconds and cruise around furniture, she eats so much food, is a complete whinge bag when she wants something :o but 99% of the time she's super happy and always making us laugh. Still sleeping 12 hours a night too :D still have to pinch myself that she's all mine!
    I know it's an amazing feeling isn't it when you look at them just can't describe , when you say excited to have another are you expecting again ?!

je551e wrote: »
    I know it's an amazing feeling isn't it when you look at them just can't describe , when you say excited to have another are you expecting again ?!

I wish!! Im not expecting, just excited at the thought. Rose tinted glasses I guess, reading my posts here reminded me of how little sleep I got! On the plus side, she sleeps 12 hours a night and pretty much always has so I cant complain.

Wanted to be pregnant immediately after having her, but 10 months on and still no period :( Im going on holidays in a few weeks and knowing my luck it will arrive then.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭sullivk

Great to hear Sept. Babas are doing well. Time is certainly flying! Back to work next week, just part-time so not too bad.
    My little one is crawling and standing, no walking just yet! Eating so much, we're doing BLW and just loving it (not so much the mess). We got a very shocking, unplanned positive test today... terrified but excited too. Eeeeeeek!!

OMG congrats that's such good news delighted for you :)

• Advertisement

PandaPoo wrote: »
    I wish!! Im not expecting, just excited at the thought. Rose tinted glasses I guess, reading my posts here reminded me of how little sleep I got! On the plus side, she sleeps 12 hours a night and pretty much always has so I cant complain.

Wanted to be pregnant immediately after having her, but 10 months on and still no period :( Im going on holidays in a few weeks and knowing my luck it will arrive then.

Got no sleep at all for the first 4 months was crazy but thankfully all settled now and sleeping very well too... Hope it happens for you soon, no plans here to go again , pregnancy last time has me a bit terrified to ever do it again. So I think I'm done

Advertisement