Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ID for Avici

Options
  • 27-12-2014 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I recently managed to get tickets for Avici, the event is over 18 and i will be 17 when the event is on so I was wandering will any fake ID do? or will i have to have an age card to get into the concert?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭BetterThanThou

The only ID you can really guarantee they're going to accept is an age card or passport. And I highly doubt you'll get a fake age card or passport. Assuming you're a male and capable of growing facial hair, I'd recommend not shaving for a few weeks beforehand and hope for the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭DC10555

Not being twisted drunk going in will help also, not to be jumping on the stereotype bandwagon because I understand that not all teenagers enjoy being black-out drunk for concerts, but this is a large part as to why the age restriction is in place..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement