Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turn Off Eircom Phone Watch

Options
  • 27-12-2014 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭

I've just moved into my uncle's place and I want to switch off the alarm. He's currently out of contract with Eircom. The alarm is broken. The sound module thingy upstairs is hanging off the wall, and the alarm (keypad part) is randomly beeping. Also, one or two of the window sensors are broken. Basically the whole thing is a mess. I just want to turn it off so it's not beeping. I don't want to repair it. My uncle will repair it himself at a later date. Also, is it possible to eliminate the beeping, but still have the blue light flashing outside? I still want passersby to think the house is secure. I'd appreciate a bit go help with this because I haven't a clue what I'm doing. My mate is an electrician so he'll do the work for me if it's a tricky job, but I just want to be able to tell him exactly what to do, because he's not familiar with alarms. Thanks!

Advertisement