Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tipperary GAA (Club and intercounty) Discussion thread 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

Well, it says its a foundation course....so I'd doubt it qualifies anyone for very much - maybe an introduction that might lead to a better course...

How does referee respect contrast in GAA?
    What level do you think it qualifies somebody to ref at.. Would hope its just basics and then referees learn from doing games...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,550 ✭✭✭evolving tipperary

I'd agree with you!

I don't know - I'd doubt it qualifies for any level - maybe underage but I'd say you'd want some health and safety done for that too

• Registered Users Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

I don't know - I'd doubt it qualifies for any level - maybe underage but I'd say you'd want some health and safety done for that too
    Health and Safety? What H&S would you want people on course dong? You would have to hope people who do course can ref underage if they do the course as refereeing shouldn't be made too much of an obstacle...

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Moyorris

Tipperary GAA @TipperaryGAA · 3m 3 minutes ago
    Munster GAA Post Primary Schools Dr. Harty Cup Semi-Final Result - Thurles CBS 1-9 Castletroy CC 0-11

• Advertisement

Moyorris wrote: »
    Tipperary GAA @TipperaryGAA · 3m 3 minutes ago
    Munster GAA Post Primary Schools Dr. Harty Cup Semi-Final Result - Thurles CBS 1-9 Castletroy CC 0-11

Could 2015 have a Thurles v St Kierans Croke cup final perhaps? :)

Hard to say whether Thurles are good enough to reach it;they had an extra man for a lot of this game.

• Site Banned Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Spirit of 67

Here`s the Team :

Evan Comerford; Alan Campbell, Paddy Codd, Andrew Morrissey; Seamus Kennedy, Peter Acheson, Robbie Kiely; Colin O’Riordan, Stephen O’Brien; George Hannigan, Barry Grogan, Brian Fox; Conor Sweeney, Michael Quinlivan, Ian Fahey .

I reckon Hannigan will go in to Midfield with colin going to half forward and Fahey and Grogan go swap !

Well done to Tipp,on a great performance.Sending off cost us at least a draw.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Disappointing loss when we were in a such a strong position with a few mins to go. On the upside though we can drive on from this and use it as something to spur us on for later in the year. I'd rather have that loss at the start of the year then at the end of it.

• Advertisement

Disappointing loss when we were in a such a strong position with a few mins to go. On the upside though we can drive on from this and use it as something to spur us on for later in the year. I'd rather have that loss at the start of the year then at the end of it.

We done very well though considering we only had 14 men for much of that game.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,056 ✭✭✭windy shepard henderson

We done very well though considering we only had 14 men for much of that game.

i think ye will have no bother getting promoted this year agin , i have a feeling there are 4 or 5 teams in this division that are no better then what where after playing aginst last year

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Hard luck on Tipp today,great effort with 14,deserved to get something out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭BOND747

Who was sent off ?

BOND747 wrote: »
    Who was sent off ?

Robbie Kiely

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭buggy beag

seems creedon could get a slap on tge wrist for comments about the referee according to the papers this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

buggy beag wrote: »
    seems creedon could get a slap on tge wrist for comments about the referee according to the papers this morning
    He probably will,but if his name was Brian Coady nothing would be said to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Bostitch12

Tipp Senior Hurling Championship draw 2015.

Roinn 1

Group A: Loughmore, Killenaule, Eire Og Annacarty, Lorrha.

Group B: Kildangan, Moycarkey/ Borris, Upperchurch, Sarsfields.

Group C: Nenagh, Clonoulty, Templederry, Ballina.

Group D: Burgess, Borris-ileigh, Kilruane, Drom and Inch.

Roinn 2

Group A: Portroe, Silvermines, Moneygall, Cappawhite.

Group B: Toome, Mullinahone, Boherlahan, Ballingarry.

Group C: Swans, knockavilla, Brackens, Moyne Templetoughy.

Group D: Roscrea, Holycross, Borrisokane.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Bostitch12

Clean Ireland Recycling Tipperary Senior Football Championship

Group 1 – Killenaule, Kilsheelan-Kilcash, Eire Og Annacarty, Thomas MacDonaghs

Group 2 – Aherlow Gaels, Moyle Rovers Ardfinnan, Ballyporeen, Drom & Inch

Group 3 – Loughmore-Castleiney, Arravale Rovers, Galtee Rovers, Moycarkey-Borris

Group 4 – Cahir, JK Brackens, Clonmel Commercials, Moyne-Templetuohy

• Registered Users Posts: 12 chunkylover95

Nenagh to go the full way this year.

• Advertisement

second year running interesting

how'd they manage that...
    that's some loss of revenue....
    fair embarrassing for all concerned...

https://www.facebook.com/TheSundayGame/photos/a.134163563384466.25834.129441310523358/606230769511074/?type=1

how'd they manage that...
    that's some loss of revenue....
    fair embarrassing for all concerned...

https://www.facebook.com/TheSundayGame/photos/a.134163563384466.25834.129441310523358/606230769511074/?type=1

Apparently the ground is hardened after the recent cold weather. I suppose it necessitate the need for undersoil heating in the future.

Whisper has it that Elvery's/Intersport are coming on board as our new sponsors with Intersport on the front and Elverys on the back.

Interesting...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭marvin80

Ticket prices on tickets.ie for the league games for the footballers are €10, probably the same price on match day.

For the hurlers - cheaper to buy online beforehand:

Pre-purchase price:
    Adult: €10/£9 (Pre-Purchase discount ends midnight on the day before the fixture)

Match Day Price:
    Adult: €15/£13
    Concessions: €10/£9 available at the grounds only

Juveniles can attend this match free of charge and do not need a ticket.

are the hurlers playing this sunday does anybody know?

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭chocaholic04

buggy beag wrote: »
    are the hurlers playing this sunday does anybody know?

Next Sunday 15th in parnell park, think it's at 2.30

• Advertisement

cheers lad thought they might have a friendly this week

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement