Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Jizzler Awards Ceremony 2014

• 27-12-2014 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭

Ladies and Gentlemen, distinguished guests, your Holiness, fellow beardies,

Fáilte chuig an séú Gramadaí Jizzlers.

I've decided to open the awards thread early so that we can all get pissed earlier into our seats without disrupting the show. As you can see, I've trimmed my beard and thrown on my best suit.

3382_924b4214-fef5-4c47-9099-a648b733b86a.jpg

You may wonder "Why is it called the jizzlers?" Well it is named in honour of one of C&H's bravest warriors. No, he didn't fight in the war. No, he didn't fight off lions while blindfolded infront of Caesar, but he did something even braver. He will go down in history as the man that called upon all the hot mothers (or "MILFS") asking for coitus. Unfortunately, like so many before him, he failed in his quest and for that brave act, we say Rest In Prison.

Tonight we will honour all those who have served C&H in the past year and have done so in a special way. There will be awards given out in the form of creative signatures (Thanks CTYIgirl) as well as 3 Durex extra safe condoms for all the wimmens that will want to have sex with you (and all the men that will want to take the girls home, so on so forth...). There will also be 2 brand new secret awards given out tonight.

This year we learned that wnolan has nothing better to do than waste time on this forum as he racked up his 10,000th post. All the emo kids are stuck in 2006, and most importantly of all, we learned how to kiss someone.

So pull up a seat, enjoy your drinks of choice (mine is a 12 year old special reserve of Jameson whiskey), enjoy the show and most importantly of all, wrap your diddle before you fiddle her middle.

The awards shall begin at about 9:30 (or possibly 10. Who knows.)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

I may have hit the drink a little hard...

tumblr_ndtgirdafj1tk2h9uo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ndtgirdafj1tk2h9uo2_500.jpg

tumblr_ndtgirdafj1tk2h9uo3_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

I am just after getting word that there is another award up for grabs (kinda. Ok not really there was only one person in the running). It's getting closer!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

I am just after getting word that there is another award up for grabs (kinda. Ok not really there was only one person in the running). It's getting closer!

An air of mystery about this award ceremony isn't there...Illuminati!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

The signatures are done (thanks to the uber awesome Hugsie), and we have several new awards. Also, I'm looking forward to the reaction to some of these

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭pajor

An air of mystery about this award ceremony isn't there...Illuminati!!!

Ohhh that'd be dangerous talk now. *They* are watching. :pac:

Can't deny my curiosity though..

• Advertisement

Our special guest Kim Jong won't be able to make it tonight, he's having trouble with his wifi connection.

:D

The ceremony will begin at 10 pm. Will all the guests please take their seats.

JxfjGe7.gif

I waived my right to be host on purpose you know. :pac:

pajor wrote: »
    JxfjGe7.gif

I waived my right to be host on purpose you know. :pac:

Bitch please, you call HER a newscaster

anne-doyle-9-630x332-2.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

I have arrived. You can commence the ceremony now.

• Advertisement

HugsiePie wrote: »
    Bitch please, you call HER a newscaster

I call that slander.

Your lawyer shall hear from my lawyer.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the first award of the night.

The Niceguy Award

This is awarded to the person that licks all the moderators up the right way throughout the year. And without further adieu, the winner is...

Deise_girl

Here is your signature.

6X4XzYh.png

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the first award of the night.

The Niceguy Award

This is awarded to the person that licks all the moderators up the right way throughout the year. And without further adieu, the winner is...

Deise_girl

Here is your signature.

6X4XzYh.png

applause-o.gif

We'll give the awarded people five minutes to make a speech, otherwise, NEXT AWARD.

What's everyone drinking?

Glad to see no expense was spared with the signatures. :pac:

JD and Coke.

Macavity. wrote: »
    Glad to see no expense was spared with the signatures. :pac:

JD and Coke.

Only the best for C&H

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRx0LE2RsLThYFvsYbMt23dBZEM4_T-5cZ4Z8q78l5iQzzjsa89

The next award is for The Best Taste In Music

Basically this award is for the person that displays their affection for Arcade Fire the most over the year :pac:

And the winner is...

It's a draw! The winners are Iamanengine and Cherry Blossom Girl

You're signature to use to display you love of Arcade Fire

Oq8LLZj.png

I was working twelve hours today, so no, not a lot of imagination. Once again wnolan is awesome.

Basically this award is for the person that displays their affection for Arcade Fire the most over the year :pac:

And the winner is...

Oq8LLZj.png

On that note a music interval is needed

And the winner is...

Oq8LLZj.png

Fashionably late AND an award :D My first Jizzler having only been around the past 2 years or so, I am grateful.

Thanks very much guys, I post a tonne in STYA and I just assumed people ignored it all! This truly is a most prestigious honour and even more so to joint win with Cherry, the girl knows her music :)

Peace and love homies :p

• Advertisement

I'm drinking 12 year old special reserve of Jameson whiskey

MRW I (joint) win my first jizzler.

The next award is for the Most Inspirational Poster

This award goes to the person that gives you the power to get up on those cold, dark Monday mornings. To go into work even though your boss is a cnut, so on, so forth.

And the winner is...

Pigwidgeon!

Your signature to commemorate this great occasion.
    xOVLKYZ.png

Goddammit people where are our acceptance speeches?!?!

NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE AWARDS

And the winner is...

Pigwidgeon!

WiYWIyD.jpg

The next award is for the best newcomer to C&H, the baby of the family, so to speak. Now unfortunately I think the votes were rigged because both of our winners are part of the forum for over a year but regardless, your winners are deise_girl and pajor!

(I'll take the money from ye after the show ;))

Your sig should ye like to use it...
    7bzOJGE.png

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Thanks guys, glad to see my 4 years previous to this meant nothing to any of yee xxx

Delighted with the award

<3

MfYvOGj.jpg

I can't really remember when I started posting here, but I really don't remember the Jizzlers from last year.

But anyhoo.. thanks to all. :D

And of course a congrats to deise too. :)

Jaysus.. manners are hard work.

• Advertisement

Next up is the award for the Most Creative Poster

This award goes to the poor unfortunate soul that has to find some use for their arts degree out of AIT by posting in the most creative style on this forum.

Your winner is...

Macavity!

Your signature to celebrate (and yes that is a paintbrush)
    ZfIGPHW.png

Thanks everyone!! I don't do Arts and I can't recall ever making a creative post but thanks anyway. fbliketumbup.jpg

We will have a short interval while I sort out my Internet connection.

In the mean time feel free to make suggestions for new awards for next year. There is a special award up for grabs for the best suggestion.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Best Award Suggestion Award for Suggesting Awards And Other Stuff Too.

Most likely to suggest an orgy :pac:

• Advertisement

So guys, because our beloved host is missing, I'm calling a pause to the proceedings (boo, hiss, bad CTYIgirl, bad)

THE JIZZLERS WILL CONTINUE TOMORROW, SAME BAT TIME, SAME BAT FORUM (In or around 9pm, give or take, in C&H)

QHOOIB3.jpg?1

I blame the Illuminati.

I blame his greatness Kim Jong Un

No point on carrying on without his most gracious presence.

Yeah my internet has gone to ****. I am posting this from my phone on good aul data so as much as I love ye, you're not worth my credit ;)
    If I can't get it fixed by tomorrow night, the lovely CTYIgirl will host the awards.

• Advertisement

HugsiePie wrote: »
    I smell conspiracy....

If only it was me that posted the first one...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

You know i need a text alert for this missed out the first half. fax probably would have been quicker. or email. did you know you can send an email to my printer and it comes out faster than fax. anyway. i shall try tomoro but i dont know where i will be

An File wrote: »
    Best Award Suggestion Award for Suggesting Awards And Other Stuff Too.

We have a trophy for that already. The trophy is quite brilliant! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

FFS lads, ye can't organise a nun-shoot in a nunnery without me it seems. :rolleyes:

JIZZLERS IN ONE HOUR. Is everyone ready? Hair and makeup ready? The papparazzi is outside waiting for us all to arrive

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

MAJORLY (or so I thought, but it appears maybe not so) late to the party, I've had no Internet access last night or today until now! I was quite pleased to even be nominated in the first place as like iamanengine I just assumed most people glossed over my posts in STYA. It's probably my favourite thread in this forum though so it's nice being recognised for that. First time being nominated and first time winning is a pretty nice combo! I don't even mind sharing it, which is a big deal for an only child like me :p.

Thanks homies, you give me all the encouragement I need to keep hanging 'round these parts long after I've reached an inappropriate age to still be here. (Whoever voted for me, your cheque is in the post)

Iamanengine - tandem Elliott Smith album listening party?

I hope you're all ready for the event. I promise, I'm not drunk *hic*

MAJORLY (or so I thought, but it appears maybe not so) late to the party, I've had no Internet access last night or today until now! I was quite pleased to even be nominated in the first place as like iamanengine I just assumed most people glossed over my posts in STYA. It's probably my favourite thread in this forum though so it's nice being recognised for that. First time being nominated and first time winning is a pretty nice combo! I don't even mind sharing it, which is a big deal for an only child like me :p.

Thanks homies, you give me all the encouragement I need to keep hanging 'round these parts long after I've reached an inappropriate age to still be here. (Whoever voted for me, your cheque is in the post)

Iamanengine - tandem Elliott Smith album listening party?

Also an only child, go us :cool:

Absolutely! I'm feeling Either/or...possibly Figure 8...and obviously we would have to listen to XO while we're at it :D

Also an only child, go us :cool:

Absolutely! I'm feeling Either/or...possibly Figure 8...and obviously we would have to listen to XO while we're at it :D

5183237+_059a4bda24c1e1a473495c0d97576cb6.jpg

New nominees for should be a couple!!! :pac:

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to round two of THE JIZZLERS 2014. I'll begin with our well known award, the Pygmalion Memorial Award for Services to Clearasil and Hormones. This award is for someone who has helped this forum grow up, and has allowed the forum to flourish. Without further adieu, this goes to the person who was one of the first mods of this forum, AN FILE!

HmWHz7s.png

• Advertisement
Advertisement