Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Jizzler Awards Ceremony 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I should have made a gdoc so you didn't see what you'd won. Grr.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    I should have made a gdoc so you didn't see what you'd won. Grr.

Let it be known I am taking bribes for leaked results :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

HugsiePie wrote: »
    Let it be known I am taking bribes for leaked results :pac:

Interesting sig choice :P

The next award is for Funniest Person. The person who makes us laugh, regardless of the circumstances. Congratulations to HUGSIEPIE!

dZK8g4p.png

The next award is for Funniest Person. The person who makes us laugh, regardless of the circumstances. Congratulations to HUGSIEPIE!

dZK8g4p.png

Why thankyou...I am a hilarious cúnt amnt I :cool:

Once again...I did not see this coming >.>

I think yeeve confused "funny" with genuine stupidity

Anywho

MUCHAS GRACIAS

anne_doyle_2008_04_11.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to round two of THE JIZZLERS 2014. I'll begin with our well known award, the Pygmalion Memorial Award for Services to Clearasil and Hormones. This award is for someone who has helped this forum grow up, and has allowed the forum to flourish. Without further adieu, this goes to the person who was one of the first mods of this forum, AN FILE!

HmWHz7s.png
    Aw, thanks people! I think I won the "services to C&H" award three or four years ago too, before it was renamed. :)

History lesson: the first 3 C&H mods were Piste, Square Igloo and JC 2K3. I replaced JC after about a year and a half of his reign of terror... <_<

The winners of this award are seriously shiny people who completely understand how pain-stakingly difficult it is to come up with more than two puns about Joss Whedon shows, even when you are eating shwarma. They know their pop culture, but if you call them a geek they'll yell at you. Our resident nerds are...SHOW SLOW AND WNOLAN1992

oUoK2NF.png

THEY'RE IGNORING MY AMAZING HEARTFELT DECLARATIONS OF WINNING.

I'm so tempted to just put all the winners into one post, but I won't. BEST THREAD IS THE DEN, YET AGAIN

fUSOaTU.png

• Registered Users Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭pajor

where is everyone :(

*wakes up abruptly* Huh? Did I miss anything? :eek:

:D

We'll never have a best beard award in C&H again, but we've a second best beard. One of these people may have a beard, but I'm 90-odd percent certain the other doesn;t. However, a vote is a vote, and I must uphold the collective wishes of this forum. CONGRATS DEISE_GIRL AND PEANUT BUTTER JELLY

oV9KEDk.png

• Advertisement

My internet is giving me serious difficulties. It's either the Illuminati, Kim Jong or possibly the weather :(

Either way congrats Slow Show and Wnolan.

The next award is the annual "WHICH POSTERS DO WE SHIP TOGETHER" award. While I was thrilled to be nominated, guys, do you really think a mod couple would be a good idea? I mean, if there was a fight one of us would end up banning the other. Although it's still better than the time ye all thought myself and iamanengine were going out...

But anyway. The winner for this was...ORGY

4gqo8mx.png

The next award is the annual "WHICH POSTERS DO WE SHIP TOGETHER" award. While I was thrilled to be nominated, guys, do you really think a mod couple would be a good idea? I mean, if there was a fight one of us would end up banning the other. Although it's still better than the time ye all thought myself and iamanengine were going out...

But anyway. The winner for this was...ORGY

4gqo8mx.png

Quite frankly, I am insulted!! :eek: :( :mad:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Ah, the couple award! I remember a time when there were legitimately 6 or 7 couples posting on C&H together. Soccy and Deise_Girl still usually won the award though. :pac:

Quite frankly, I am insulted!! :eek: :( :mad:

Nope, cause you love me really...I think.

The next award is quite apt coming after the couples, because it ended in a threeway. If only this position could work in a threeway in real life! Congrats to our next future presidents, MACAVITY, PEANUT BUTTER JELLY AND WNOLAN1992!

B688nq7.png

An File wrote: »
    Ah, the couple award! I remember a time when there were legitimately 6 or 7 couples posting on C&H together. Soccy and Deise_Girl still usually won the award though. :pac:

Sounds like there was good times had back in the day, if only I was around for them...someday C&H will again flow with activity just like then :pac:

Nope, cause you love me really...I think.

Perhaps, altough I'm still waiting for my knitted hat :p

Our penultimate award of the evening, this award only has one possible winner. There is only one person in this forum that it could possibly ever apply to, and there's no way this award could go to anyone else in the world ever. Congratulations to HUGSIEPIE FOR BEST DELETED POST!

x4rQH4R.png

Our penultimate award of the evening, this award only has one possible winner. There is only one person in this forum that it could possibly ever apply to, and there's no way this award could go to anyone else in the world ever. Congratulations to HUGSIEPIE FOR BEST DELETED POST!

x4rQH4R.png

Once again

MUCHAS GRACIAS

And fm this day forth in honour of this award, I vow to delete more posts than ever before, double, no, TRIPLE the amount

This award has spurred me on to delete more posts that ever!!!!!!!!

<Insert a picture of Anne Doyle holding an award>

This is my 6th award ceremony and first time to win an award, thank you so much guys for everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    yay.jpg
    825642.jpg
    418823393_happy_cuteness_overload_guy_meme_answer_2_xlarge.png
    0007f0d8-630.jpg
    Jonah-hill-flailing1_1_111.gif

I mean I have no clue what any of you are on about, I never delete posts >.>

YOU CANT PROVE ANYTHING
    >.>
    <.<

• Advertisement

The final award of the evening...although please, stay in your seats for a short announcement after the event.

This award is for the peacekeeper, the one who attempts to uphold law and order in our world, and the one who beats me every year. CONGRATS TO WNOLAN1992 FOR BEST MOD!

t8dyLL1.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

There should be an award for best comedic use of Anne Doyle pics. I don't know why but they make me chortle.

We'll put that in the programme for next year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

And fm this day forth in honour of this award, I vow to delete more posts than ever before, double, no, TRIPLE the amount

I was the original. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

Ladies and gentlemen, firstly may I say I HAZ INTERNETZZ CONNECTION!1!1!!!!!

Secondly, it was a great honour to (sort of) host the Jizzlers. It was great before Eircom decided I didn't need an internet connection to do so. But most importantly, it is time for the last award of the night;

The Golden Ass Trophy for the best suggestion. And this year it goes to iamanengine for this beauty:
    Most likely to suggest an orgy :pac:

Here is your beautiful trophy: tumblr_mptyt3oyfw1r50802o1_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭pajor

delete-all-the-posts-thumb.jpg

Oh ****, wrong pic. I meant this one of course.

So again, The Golden Ass Trophy for best award suggestion goes to iamanengine

horsesass.jpg

Once again

MUCHAS GRACIAS

<Insert a picture of Anne Doyle holding an award>

This is my 6th award ceremony and first time to win an award, thank you so much guys for everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I mean I have no clue what any of you are on about, I never delete posts >.>

YOU CANT PROVE ANYTHING
    >.>
    <.<

DEAR GOD WHAT HAVE WE DONE

Oh ****, wrong pic. I meant this one of course.

So again, The Golden Ass Trophy for best award suggestion goes to iamanengine

horsesass.jpg

Myyyyyyy precioussssssssssssssss. It's my trophy, mine I say!! I'll never give it back!!

*flees award ceremony with trophy never to return*

I'm watching LOTR: Return of the King :o

• Advertisement

Ok ladies and gentlemen, IT'S TIME FOR THE C&H ORGY!!! Everyone grab a box of the durex condoms from the back of the room on the table to the left. If you need some liquid encouragement there is whiskey and vodka on the table to the right. The bus will be here shortly to take us all back to Hugsies house and we shall all make sweet passionate love to each other. Except CTYIgirl. She's mine and mine alone ;) Wnolan, your turn will come next year ;)

Advertisement