Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Jizzler Awards Ceremony 2014

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Ok ladies and gentlemen, IT'S TIME FOR THE C&H ORGY!!! Everyone grab a box of the durex condoms from the back of the room on the table to the left. If you need some liquid encouragement there is whiskey and vodka on the table to the right. The bus will be here shortly to take us all back to Hugsies house and we shall all make sweet passionate love to each other. Except CTYIgirl. She's mine and mine alone ;) Wnolan, your turn will come next year ;)

...brb...

Too socially awkward to deal with an orgy

:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

PBJ, I thought we weren't letting anyone know about our love yet?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Lads Im charging a fiver per head (giggity) for use of the premises

Do I now operate a brothel :eek: :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

...brb...

Too socially awkward to deal with an orgy

:cool:

Can we borrow the trophy so? It might come in useful. We'll return it to you in the morning.

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

No, sweetie, a brothel

• Advertisement

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    PBJ, I thought we weren't letting anyone know about our love yet?!
    I know it's early but I can tell this is real love. There's no point in hiding it anymore. The way you worked that stage tonight brought out feelings deep inside of me that I never felt before. I have to claim you as my own now before anyone else tries to.
    HugsiePie wrote: »
    Lads Im charging a fiver per head (giggity) for use of the premises

Do I now operate a brother :eek: :cool:

So is that a tenner per lad so? :pac:

If your brothers ok with it then I don't see why not? I'm sure the girls will find some use for him.

:pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

lets ****

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Congratulations to all 3 of our winners :P. poll results hacked by anonymous show the jizzlers of 2014 was rigged. by none other our great leader. un jong kim. ha ha

Once again congratulations to all those who were elected, succeeded and lost. Till next year folks we will be watching we will be waiting and we will be counting. goodnight goodbye godspeed.

play the video!!!!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

A successful award ceremony t' be sure. It even ended in an orgy, as is tradition.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

Ok ladies and gentlemen, IT'S TIME FOR THE C&H ORGY!!!
    Who knew that spending all my time on this forum would end my dry spell rather than prolong it. Everything's cumming up milhouse

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Good thing you got those flood pants!

We shall never speak again of what happened in the basement.

NEVER!!!!

Iamanengine, we'll get you a new trophy, it's okay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Sorry couldn't make the ceremony(ies), but my brother rather inconsiderately chose to get married two days ago. (Check out the next Farmer's Journal, there'll probably be a picture of me looking particularly suave in there somewhere (or probably not) :P)

Thanks for voting me best mod again. You may all rest assured that, as a result, I won't ban you for at least another 12 months. CTYI on the other hand may be out for revenge...

And finally, fair play to both PBJ and CTYIgirl for hosting. Ye did a great job in fairness.

Advertisement