If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sound bar under 200euro

Options
  • 27-12-2014 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi im interested in getting a sounder for my Panasonic plasma tv.  Budget is 200 any suggestions was looking at the Samsung hwh 355 can this be bought online. 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

qaz123 wrote: »
    Hi im interested in getting a sounder for my Panasonic plasma tv.  Budget is 200 any suggestions was looking at the Samsung hwh 355 can this be bought online. 
    Hi - thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

If you wanted a great bar to match your Panasonic - I would go for the Panasonic E80B which just slightly dents the budget at €204.99... however if you wanted a Brill Boardie Sale deal - I ould go for the stunning Pioneer SBXN750 which we are doing on a Boardie exclusive reduced from £285 / €369.99 to just €199.99 and that price includes delivery!

http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201081-sbxn750.aspx
    http://www.pioneer.eu/eur/products/42/99/161/SBX-N750/page.html

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭declan_8

Hi - thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

If you wanted a great bar to match your Panasonic - I would go for the Panasonic E80B which just slightly dents the budget at €204.99... however if you wanted a Brill Boardie Sale deal - I ould go for the stunning Pioneer SBXN750 which we are doing on a Boardie exclusive reduced from £285 / €369.99 to just €199.99 and that price includes delivery!

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John,

I'm also on the lookout for a decent sound bar and that pioneer sounds very tempting. Do you have these ready to go and does the price include the 5 year warranty.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭niallam

Sent PM to John re same soundbar earlier.
    Thanks
    Niall

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭dub_dan

Very interested in this soundbar also, how do I go about ordering?

Will it stream any music from a device? Ie spotify

Hi Guys,
    I have a very limited number of these that I can do on a Boardie deal at €199 - I have several requests in already and I'll do my best to keep it open for a few days whilst stocks last:

We will get to the Boardies chasing these already this morning and if you would like to grab one just PM or send me a mail personally at johnmc@richersounds.ie and we will get the delivery arranged for you,

Apologies for the delay getting back and keep me posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Hi Guys,
    I have a very limited number of these that I can do on a Boardie deal at €199 - I have several requests in already and I'll do my best to keep it open for a few days whilst stocks last:

We will get to the Boardies chasing these already this morning and if you would like to grab one just PM or send me a mail personally at johnmc@richersounds.ie and we will get the delivery arranged for you,

Apologies for the delay getting back and keep me posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭niallam

Just got sorted out by Dave so can take my name out if you have my name on one John

Thanks again
    Niall

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

niallam wrote: »
    Just got sorted out by Dave so can take my name out if you have my name on one John

Thanks again
    Niall
    HI Niallam.

No problem at all.

Hope you enjoy your purchase :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7 silverdisk

Any of these left for collection in Belfast? Can have it picked up this week.

silverdisk wrote: »
    Any of these left for collection in Belfast? Can have it picked up this week.
    Hi Silverdisk.

We do have one of the Pioneers left in stock at the moment.

I can offer one last one at the 199.99 Euro pricing above.

Let me know what you think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Nemanrio

Hi does richer accept one for all vouchers as payment?

Sorry to butt in but didn't think it would warrant a new topic.

Thanks.

Nemanrio wrote: »

Thanks.
    Hi Nemanrio.

Sorry but we don't accept the One for all vouchers :(

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Nemanrio

Nemanrio wrote: »

Thanks.
    Hi Nemanrio.

Sorry but we don't accept the One for all vouchers :(
    No bothers, thanks Kenny. 

• Registered Users Posts: 7 silverdisk

Sorry have to pass and its tearing me up, hope someone avails of this fantastic offer very soon, the soundbar is fantastic and all I have need of, thanks for the fast reply btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭ipodrocker

Hi Kenny,

Is this deal still available?

thanks

ipodrocker

bump

ipodrocker wrote: »
    bump
    Ipod - apologies for the delay - on occasion it can take more than 2 1/2 hours to answer posts if the store is busy - so apologies and I'm sorry that you had to bump the post.

Yes we still have some stock left if you would like to purchase please just drop us a mail to [email=sales@richersounds]sales@richersounds[/email] with your contact details and I'll get one of the guys to give you a shout to arrange a delivery,

Best regards and again apologies for the delay,

John Mc & Crew 

bump
    Ipod - apologies for the delay - on occasion it can take more than 2 1/2 hours to answer posts if the store is busy - so apologies and I'm sorry that you had to bump the post.

Yes we still have some stock left if you would like to purchase please just drop us a mail to [email=sales@richersounds]sales@richersounds[/email] with your contact details and I'll get one of the guys to give you a shout to arrange a delivery,

John Mc & Crew 
    Hi John,

thats super I have  sent on my details in an email.

also I am looking for recommendation on a bluray player to go with the soundbar, I am thinking of getting a pioneer to match the bar, but open to suggestions, one thing I would like is that the ac cable into the player is detachable its thats possible.

thanks
    iPodrocker.

bump

John Mc & Crew 
    Hi John,

also I am looking for recommendation on a bluray player to go with the soundbar, I am thinking of getting a pioneer to match the bar, but open to suggestions, one thing I would like is that the ac cable into the player is detachable its thats possible.

thanks
    iPodrocker.

Ipod,

Thanks for the posts & mails - I’ve just spoken to Dave and asked him to recommend the Pioneer BDP450 – it may bust your budget slightly but it’s a really great player and offers amazing video and especially Audio quality ( it’s actually amazing for CD replay!)

http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-12032-bdp450.aspx

It’s a What Hifi 5 star review unit and in euro its great value as the euro pricing includes delivery,

Thanks again and Dave will give you a call this afternoon to chat it through with you,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭ebowdia

Hi guys, do ye have any of the Pioneer sound bars left on offer @199 by any chance?

• Advertisement

ebowdia wrote: »
    Hi guys, do ye have any of the Pioneer sound bars left on offer @199 by any chance?

Hi edowdia, 

Many thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you – I’ve just checked stock and there does appear to be enough to keep the offer rolling at the moment – if you would like to grab one just drop me a line to johnmc@richersounds.ie or of course a PM with your contact number and I’ll get one of the guys to give you a call to arrange delivery for you.

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

Best regards,

John McDonald

Hi edowdia, 

Many thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you – I’ve just checked stock and there does appear to be enough to keep the offer rolling at the moment – if you would like to grab one just drop me a line to johnmc@richersounds.ie or of course a PM with your contact number and I’ll get one of the guys to give you a call to arrange delivery for you.

Best regards,

John McDonald

Hi John,
    Thanks for getting back to me - just sent you an email.
    Thanks......

Hi edowdia, 

Best regards,

John McDonald

Hi John,
    Thanks......
    Hi Edowdia.

Thanks.

John is in and out of the office today. If you could also forward the email to me a Kenny@richersounds.ie we can have a look over it here in case John maybe busy.

Hi edowdia, 

Best regards,

John McDonald

Hi John,
    Thanks......
    Hi Edowdia.

Thanks.

John is in and out of the office today. If you could also forward the email to me a Kenny@richersounds.ie we can have a look over it here in case John maybe busy.
    Hi Kenny,
    Email just forwarded to you also.
    Thanks......

Hi edowdia, 

Best regards,

John McDonald

Hi John,
    Thanks......
    Hi Edowdia.

Thanks.

Hi Kenny,
    Email just forwarded to you also.
    Thanks......
    Hi Edowdia.

Thanks, I'll have you sorted ASAP :)

bump

John Mc & Crew 
    Hi John,

thanks
    iPodrocker.

Ipod,

Thanks for the posts & mails - I’ve just spoken to Dave and asked him to recommend the Pioneer BDP450 – it may bust your budget slightly but it’s a really great player and offers amazing video and especially Audio quality ( it’s actually amazing for CD replay!)

It’s a What Hifi 5 star review unit and in euro its great value as the euro pricing includes delivery,

Thanks again and Dave will give you a call this afternoon to chat it through with you,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi Guys the soundbar is class thanks for sorting it all out :D

bump

John Mc & Crew 
    Hi John,

thanks
    iPodrocker.

Ipod,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi Guys the soundbar is class thanks for sorting it all out :D
    Hi Ipod.

Very glad to hear that you are happy with the soundbar :D  

Thanks again for the Biz!

Hey guys, The soundbars are great! Thanks a million......... :-)

Hi Ebowdia.

Glad that you are Happy with the soundbar! 
    If you need anything in the future just drop us a line :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭superbluedub

Hi Ebowdia.

Glad that you are Happy with the soundbar! 
    If you need anything in the future just drop us a line :)
    hi don't suppose there are any of these left @ 199euro?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.