Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get my acceptance letter resent?

Options
  • 27-12-2014 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭

Hi all, somehow i dunno how but all my iec emails have just deleted in my inbox so i logged into iec to see can i resend my acceptence letter but cant find it, any ideas where it is or how to resend it as im going over in april but want to print everything out now get it ready. All i need is the acceptance letter and insurance plus my bank statement is it? thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭circular flexing

Hi all, somehow i dunno how but all my iec emails have just deleted in my inbox so i logged into iec to see can i resend my acceptence letter but cant find it, any ideas where it is or how to resend it as im going over in april but want to print everything out now get it ready. All i need is the acceptance letter and insurance plus my bank statement is it? thanks.

The letter should be in your CIC account.

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭SupraSonic_26

The letter should be in your CIC account.

im in my account but i cant find where my inbox is or what direction to go to get to it to resend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭face1990

When you log into your MyCIC account, and arrive on the 'Welcome to MyCIC' page, scroll down to 'View my submitted applications'.
    Your application should be shown here in a light blue box. Beside it, on the right, is a 'Check status and messages' button.
    Click the button and you should see your Introduction Letter in the list of messages.

ya i found it was my browser thanks all.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 onworld

ya i found it was my browser thanks all.

I had the same problem, my browser was bringing me to a CIC landing page which was not my CIC account page. I had to log out and back in 3 times to get to my account. Seems a bit buggy!

• Advertisement

they have it made to work with updated browser its so stupid like think they have the bugs fixed because everything you need is on your cic account.

Advertisement