Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gunsmith

Options
  • 27-12-2014 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭

I am looking for the number for a gunsmith that works on Sako rifles. I am having some trouble with a bolt handle sleeve.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

I am looking for the number for a gunsmith that works on Sako rifles. I am having some trouble with a bolt handle sleeve.

Where are you situated, don,t think you will get a gunsmith specific to Sako here in Ireland, but will get one to help and maybe sort your problem,otherwise if still under warranty bring it back to dealer and let him deal with it and sako.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭minktrapper

It is a Sako quad. I was hoping there might be a gunsmith that would be used to fixing them and might have the part on the shelf.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

It is a Sako quad. I was hoping there might be a gunsmith that would be used to fixing them and might have the part on the shelf.

Where are you situated

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Snakezilla

Ardee Sports are dealers for Sako theyve a top gunsmith there Tony Curran !

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭zeissman

Snakezilla wrote: »
    Ardee Sports are dealers for Sako theyve a top gunsmith there Tony Curran !
    Ardee sports are not the importers for sako anymore but they may still have parts etc and may sort you out. If not give gmk in the uk a ring on 00441489579999 and ask to speak to one of the gunsmiths. They dont sell direct to the public but they will put you in touch with a dealer who can order any parts needed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement