Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Netwatch shift ?

• 27-12-2014 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Anyone have any information on how the shifts are organised in Netwatch ?. They are advertising for staff to work the night shift.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭hadepsx

Be careful. You get very little if no breaks and are stuck in a room til shifts end. Wouldn't want to have a small bladder/ IBS. Neighbour works with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 179 ✭✭Bagenal

hadepsx wrote: »
    Be careful. You get very little if no breaks and are stuck in a room til shifts end. Wouldn't want to have a small bladder/ IBS. Neighbour works with them.
    I'm not too well up on employment regulations but if as you say little/no breaks legal?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 khris inda pink

Used to be 12 hours shifts doing a sh**t job for s**t money ! it's a job but I could not recommend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭hadepsx

Bagenal wrote: »
    I'm not too well up on employment regulations but if as you say little/no breaks legal?

I'd say they give you just enough to stay within legal limits. I wouldn't fancy it. What if you've only 10 mins here or there to do all your stuff,then are caught short in between.you're then fecked cos u can't leave your station. I'd be asking lots of questions in interview first

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,937 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Anyone have any information on how the shifts are organised in Netwatch ?. They are advertising for staff to work the night shift.
    Thanks

12 hour shifts 4 days on 4 days off as far as I know talking to someone who worked there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭GeneralSherman

What time do the shifts run from/to ? Thanks again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,937 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

What time do the shifts run from/to ? Thanks again.

Not 100% sure but I think my mate works something like 7pm to 7am.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭johann johannson

Worked for them a while back. 12 hours shifts, 4 on / 4 off. You get one 15 min break and one 30 min break per 12 hours of work.
    Wages are poor and they hire on job bridge from what I know. High paced, high stress working environment with little reward or consideration.

Advertisement