Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSN still down, why no thread?

Options
  • 27-12-2014 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

So im still down since an approximate time of 4pm xmas day, ate the dinner,was signed inb4 that, came back notta.

Everyone else the same ye are, sick of this craic, what point they making only tormenting us.

Feel sorry for people who opened PS4 or Xbox on the day and not able to play, unreal...

Hah!?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Beer Assistant

You must be the only person effected by this, I've been online all week,
    Hah!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

its very annoying....

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Blackphoenix626

You must be the only person effected by this, I've been online all week,
    Hah!

Strong troll is strong, if you hadnt of said all week it would of been half way credible, maybe, i was online a hour after it happened and ever since, ahh now im telling you how to do your job, my bad...

Just teasing , there are a few threads on this topic I'm surprised you've missed them.

Just teasing , there are a few threads on this topic I'm surprised you've missed them.

If not in PlayStation forum then where!? Is there a PSN/XBL sub forum?

Also strong username.

• Advertisement

Also strong username.

And OP is a complete cabbage, sorry for the inconvenience people, carry on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

If You’re Still Unable to Access the PSN on PS4, Here’s a Temporary Fix to Get You Online

If you’re still unable to access the PSN, despite the fact that the services are gradually coming back online, here’s a temporary fix that might help you.
    Go to Settings -> Network -> Set Up Internet Connection on your PS4, select “Custom,” leave all your settings as they were, but change MTU to 1473.
    It’s very likely that you’ll be able to connect with no issue even if you weren’t before applying this small fix.
    Hopefully this won’t be needed soon, but if you’re still having problems and want to connect in a hurry, trying this is a good bet. Just remember to change it back to 1500 once the problems are fully solved.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/12/27/for-those-still-unable-to-access-the-psn-heres-a-temporary-fix/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

@AskPlayStation: Update: PS4, PS3, and Vita network services are gradually coming back online - thanks for your patience

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

eddhorse wrote: »
    @AskPlayStation: Update: PS4, PS3, and Vita network services are gradually coming back online - thanks for your patience

I'm back on this second....

Also strong username.

Section : Games

Title : Lizard squad are at it again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

I got a PS4 on Christmas day and I still haven't managed to get online yet. I have my account set up and my pal on here has even logged into his console using my sign with no problems.
    My NAT is grand and my connection is through a LAN cable and is running grand.
    Very frustrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Scratch that. I've just gotten on.
    Whoop whoop whoop...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Locking this.
    Thread here for discussion:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057349888

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement