Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going to Toronto alone in January

• 27-12-2014 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Leaving on Jan 20, anyone up for a few drinks feel free to message me. Would be great to get a bit of a group going for fellow newbies. I'm staying at the Planet Traveller hostel for 2 weeks. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58 ✭✭mossy14

I'm in the same boat myself. Leaving on the 22nd but Calgary is my destination.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭djburchgrove

SRFC_1901 wrote: »
    Leaving on Jan 20, anyone up for a few drinks feel free to message me. Would be great to get a bit of a group going for fellow newbies. I'm staying at the Planet Traveller hostel for 2 weeks. :)

Go to An Sibin Pub, Queen Street East at Broadview. Plenty of friendly Irish drink and work there, but not an Irish hub (you'll meet plenty of great canadian people in there too.)

I worked there when I was in Canada, enjoy going back all the time.

Advertisement