Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student night life

Options
  • 28-12-2014 2:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Which university has the best night life, the best women, and which is easiest yo get women and pull in?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭anto3473

The imaginary ones in movies like old school or van wilder I guess.
    College is more or less the same wherever you go.

Dublin, Cork, Limerick, wherever, your experience will be mostly the same - You will probably go out too often, drink too many jager bombs, act like a complete twat and be bitterly dissapointed more often than not.

Then you will tell everyone who will listen you had a great night and what a big mad eejit you are, and nobody will care.

Rinse and repeat.

If you want to actually get a degree though going to lectures and not failing exams will help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

I went to ucc, tcd and ucd.

For social life and women, I would go for Trinity. You get plenty of international students looking for charming Irish lads. I certainly had a good time there, in that department. American, Canadian, French, etc. I had a good selection! :-)

But seriously, that should not be your first priority here. Getting a good degree comes first.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 James Stephenson

For social life and women, I would go for Trinity. You get plenty of international students looking for charming Irish lads. I certainly had a good time there, in that department. American, Canadian, French, etc. I had a good selection! :-)

But seriously, that should not be your first priority here. Getting a good degree comes first

I do want to get a good degree,I'm not a waster! I want to do business in either UL or Nuig, but I am unsure as to what college would offer the best business course,and which would be more recognised by employers. I also am big into gaa(train 5 times a week) so that would have an influence! Any information on the gyms would be a big help as I would like to know which of the 2 colleges have better sporting facilities. All in all I want to know which is the better university to go to Nuig or UL??? Thanks

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Not an Education issue.
    Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement