Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ice, ice baby

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,124 ✭✭✭daragh_

godtabh wrote: »
    He is back a while (monday?)

Actually on a bike, with brakes and gears etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭colm_gti

Actually I'm back well over a month now, but due to weather and general laziness I've only just remembered I ride bicycles sometimes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Alek

Any black ice in Wicklow Mnts in the (very) morning? I see on met.ie that temps are under 0 overnight...

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭wanderer 22

Alek wrote: »
    Any black ice in Wicklow Mnts in the (very) morning? I see on met.ie that temps are under 0 overnight...

I ay it could be dodgy Alek ; let me know how you get on though, planning a spin around 8am myself :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Skrynesaver

Alek wrote: »

I've been taking a detour over Cruagh the odd morning lately and, where land drains onto the road, there's been ice a lot of mornings

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭The Noble Nudge

Left at 7.30am this morning blesso, valleymount, Wicklow Gap, turlough hill, back over Sally gap was all clear....wrap up though dropped to -1.8 up turlough hill which made it very chilly descending had to thaw out with a cuppa scald in Laragh...
    Roads were dry mind not sure what the overnight forecast is.

Thanks guys :)
    let me know how you get on though, planning a spin around 8am myself

By 8am I should be past Laragh, may not be able to post (frozen hands and things) ;)

Came back - no ice whatsoever, roads are super dry.

https://app.strava.com/activities/268488861

Advertisement