Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

new innovative forward thinking family friendly taxi firm in enniscorthy

Options
  • 28-12-2014 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hello all,

Myself and a local consortium of ethical commuters have decided to make a stand against the heartless corporate ruthless cab cartels.

We bring to you Handy-cabs for a special needs.

Our consortium of Concerned entrepreneurs have decided the most ethical way to run handy-cabs is to supply special taxi's on tick, lifts on lay!!

Coming soon, pending the office of the ombudmans approval.

Regards

The Boss
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭sheesh

ibtl

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭BMJD

a what now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

That won't work.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

On tick. Good luck with, your awesome business model.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

This will in no way end in disaster and financial ruin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 Bowie The Boss Dee

Hello all,

Myself and a local consortium of ethical commuters have decided to make a stand against the heartless corporate ruthless cab cartels.

We bring to you Handy-cabs for a special needs.

Our consortium of Concerned entrepreneurs have decided the most ethical way to run handy-cabs is to supply special taxi's on tick, lifts on lay!!

Coming soon, pending the office of the ombudmans approval.

Regards

The Boss

We have just word through from the associate director of the office of the ombudsman that our licence has been granted for handy-cabs as all our wheel jockeys passed enniscorthy knowledge

Enniscorthy power to the people!

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Merry Prankster

Lifesaver! Could you run me to Barcelona this afternoon and I'll pay you Tuesday? I'll meet you outside Tesco if that's ok?

On tick. Good luck with, your awesome business model.

Thanks for the kind words,

All my love to you and yours, taxis on tick for you anytime my breatherin.

Lifesaver! Could you run me to Barcelona this afternoon and I'll pay you Tuesday? I'll meet you outside Tesco if that's ok?

No problem , but il have to bring my dog she just about to give birth to a litter of pups, is that ok?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

Are they like Johnny Cabs.....

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement