Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Roku 3 - no 4od

• 28-12-2014 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭

got a Roku 3 for Christmas. (Uk model bought from Amazon uk). I've got a few channels setup but I can't find 4od. From all I can read online this should be available in Ireland. Can anyone with a Roku see if it is available on their channel store? Or know how I can get it.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 170 ✭✭bulbs2010

i got one aswell,cant get 40d ,im finding it very difficult to opperate

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭-Al-

hmm, ok at least im not just blind so.

Will have another mess about tonight to try to get it on there.

-Al- wrote: »
    hmm, ok at least im not just blind so.

Will have another mess about tonight to try to get it on there.

best of luck,let me know if you find it

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭-Al-

I found that you can add "unofficial" channels through the account page on my computer. You can also add channels that are available on the channel store but when I try to enter the 4od channel code "4od" it says channel not available in your region which makes me think that for some reason 4od have blocked access to it from outside the uk.

Very strange as 4od is available from any other device I use. I went so far as to re-make my account setting the location to the uk with no luck. Will have to try to use a DNS/proxy to see if the box will then let me see the uk channels.

strange as c 4 is available in ireland.please keep me informed al

• Advertisement
Advertisement