Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AH Inconsistency.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭RDM_83 again

I agree. AH does seem to attract a lot of hate lately

But on the flip side you have stuff where there is a denial about the relevance cultural background in the perpetration of crime RE the Rochedale thread.
    And deliberate attempts to divert/get locked threads RE the rapes in Lucan (I think thats the right area might be wrong)

I do think the anti-Islamic viterol needs to be clamped down on though as its offensive to equate one persons religious beliefs with those of extremists but in a way thats been par for the course for AH for years in relation to Christianity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Clermont1098

AH mods haven't taken action on reports despite the entire forum being called neo nazi and threats about defamation in the Paris massacre thread. There's all sorts of warnings at the start of the thread. Maybe the truth is that what's acceptable on boards is whatever a mod says. I've seen enough. Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,096 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Dav wrote: »
    The point I was trying to make is that there are very few religions I'm aware of that actively preach anything beyond "be excellent to each other" or some variant thereof.

You thought no one would catch the reference:

Advertisement