Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaa clubs I'm north Sydney (hills area)

Options
  • 28-12-2014 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I'm looking to join a hurling club in Sydney, but all clubs look to be based around Bondi area. Does anyone know the nearest gaa club to me?

Does anyone know any clubs in north Sydney ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭6541

Message these guys on facebook.

ClanNa Gael-Bondi

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭statina

As far as I know, there's no Gaa based teams in North Sydney, they're all based in Bondi. Trainings are usually on in Cenentennial park or in Waverley Park in Bondi

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭6541

Well if there are none in North Sydney then its time to set one up! There are loads of Irish in North Sydney its just a matter of getting them organised !

• Registered Users Posts: 10 paulshan

Sydney shamrocks Hurling and Camogie club, look them up on Facebook, or private mail me your number. We train in centennial park and in Vaucluse too.! Majority of the clubs will be training around the eastern suburbs. If you’re interested in playing please don’t hesitate to get in contact with me. We are always welcoming new players.

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭HillFarmer

Thanks All, got a few messages from the Shamrocks so will prob commute and give it a shot.

Would love to set one up north though, if there is anyone up around the Hills, Parramtta, anywhere north of the Bridge give me a buz

• Advertisement
Advertisement