Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meme Run

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,435 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

does it come in 4K?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

what has been seen can never be unseen :(

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Well I'm done. How does one take up crochet?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Wow, just wow, they really f**ked it since the E3 reveal trailer, not the same game at all, I already pre-ordered though :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

ShutUpAndTakeMyRupees.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

I can't believe Tyrone went and gave it 8/8 !
    Damn Tyrone !! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Gotta love the #indiemasterrace

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

I heard the PC version will be coming out some time after this release and it will look better and be DX12 so suck it up console peasants.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

I heard the PC version will be coming out some time after this release and it will look better and be DX12 so suck it up console peasants.

If they improve the graphics though it'll need a high end machine to run smoothly!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,887 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Any time I read comments like this, it always reminds me of the following :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

One of those games where the trailer is better (and more work was put into it) than the game itself. Wow.

Advertisement