Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Memory cards

Options
  • 28-12-2014 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭

Anyone spotted any decent deals on SD memory cards. Got a new camera from Santa and I'd like to get a new card 16GB or more (faster the better) for it without breaking the bank.

BALLS! Posted in BA by mistake, can a mod move to BA Requests please, can't delete!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,975 ✭✭✭dodzy

Bought a couple off him pre Xmas (a 32gb class 10 SD for the d3200 I picked up here last month) . Sound lad and he drove from Finglas to my place in d15 to deliver.

http://www.adverts.ie/other-accessories/sandisk-ultra-micro-sd-card-16gb/6916854

• Registered Users Posts: 2,303 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Good selection here,their delivery charge is reasonable around €2.50 i think

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭crayon80

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

NATLOR wrote: »

MyMemory are excellent. I've bought all my flash memory off them for the last 3yrs~. Worth it not to get the knock-offs youll find all over ebay and amazon.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,940 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

I've stocked up on a few Amazon add-on items recently, 16gb Transcend @ £4.59, have them in tablets and phones and no issues, now available without being an add-on here...

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,303 ✭✭✭NATLOR

slave1 wrote: »
    I've stocked up on a few Amazon add-on items recently, 16gb Transcend @ £4.59, have them in tablets and phones and no issues, now available without being an add-on here...

You still need to spend £25 or over to get free delivery otherwise delivery cost is over £6

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

A good supply here.
    http://www.memorybits.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

NATLOR wrote: »

Got one from here in the end, 32GB CL 10 with decent transfer speed, their own brand for just over €20 delivered. Should do the job, thanks.

Advertisement