Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ps4 camera question

Options
  • 28-12-2014 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

I'm setting up my ps4 so I don't need to move the wires again in a new unit. If I set up the camera up so it's always on can I have it so the likes of twitch steaming and chats if it works in that won't auto turn on. I know little big planet and the playroom use it any other games you can think of use it to

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭AGoodison

I'm setting up my ps4 so I don't need to move the wires again in a new unit. If I set up the camera up so it's always on can I have it so the likes of twitch steaming and chats if it works in that won't auto turn on. I know little big planet and the playroom use it any other games you can think of use it to

If I understand your question correctly. When you hold down the ps button you can go to 'adjust devices' and put the camera on mute and vice versa.

Advertisement