Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visa for Canada

Options
  • 28-12-2014 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm 35 in May. Was told by a work m8 that u can apply for a 2 year Visa for Canada in Jan before ure 35th birthday. Have done a bit of research online but all I can find is ones for skilled manual workers, which i'm not. Is there any other way to get in on just a normal Visa?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Long Gone

mairsd wrote: »
    I'm 35 in May. Was told by a work m8 that u can apply for a 2 year Visa for Canada in Jan before ure 35th birthday. Have done a bit of research online but all I can find is ones for skilled manual workers, which i'm not. Is there any other way to get in on just a normal Visa?

You can go on holiday as a tourist without a visa. If you want to work you need a work permit.

Advertisement